FROM: "The Delineator" December 1903.
- The children may be seated at little tables.
- Festoons of greens and paper dolls joined together may be fastened to the chandelier with scarlet bows and streamers.
- Cut Bristol board goose, cover with cotton batting and stuff plumply.
- Paint bill orange, sew on eyes of shoe buttons.
- Arrange the gifts in a green wreath and set goose on.
- Stack the forks neatly.
- Have red bonbons and icings.
- Use toy animals on table.
- Distribute the gifts after dinner.