- Lady Edith Crawley embraces her inner “flapper”
- Summer Houses and Gazebos
- Waistcoat for the Victorian Gentleman
- Make Vintage Easter Cards
- Dazzling Needlework Pillow Pattern
- Bed once owned by 1920s Jazz Diva Josephine Baker
Downton Abbey fans are introduced to the flapper craze of the 1920s.
Summer house and garden gazebo designs.
Victorian vests featured luxurious fabrics and were decorated with colorful silk embroidery.
Download free vintage artwork to create your own vintage Easter cards.
Download this colorful pattern from 1860s.
Christie’s London will offer furniture once owned by 1920s jazz age diva Joséphine Baker.
Dress up your favorite pet like this adorable dog.
Getty Museum explores Queen Victoria’s lifelong relationship with photography with many images of Queen and her family.
Instantly send a Victorian or vintage Valentine.