- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Ideas for elegant Regency style interior design.
William Morris led the Arts and Crafts movement of the late nineteenth century, designing exquisite patterns of wallpaper, fabrics, and furniture, many which are still [...]