- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
When it comes to fashion, few garments are as fantasized about, meticulously designed and forever cherished as the wedding dress. The Victoria & Albert Museum has opened [...]
Vintage wedding dress gallery of over 300 photos.
A collection of wedding dresses worn by royal brides over the last 200 years.