- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Creating national cemeteries became a necessity during the American Civil War in order for the United States military to respectfully bury the dead.
What do early 1900s dolls, parasols and an ice cream freezer have in common?
How to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the American Star-Spangled Banner.
William Morris was one of the principal founders of the British Arts and Crafts Movement.