- Explaining the Victorian Era
- Attend Your Own Funeral This Halloween…
- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
The use of bird feathers as a fashion ornament on women’s hats and accessories.
Downton Abbey fans are introduced to the flapper craze of the 1920s.
“Bathing is a sport … Enjoyed by great and small … In suits of any sort … Though better none at all.”
A vintage film clip reveals people on the bathing beach at Atlantic City.
Black and pink vintage shoes for the beach.
History of active wear over the past 150 years.
The pelisse was a long-enduring fashion in the first decades of the 19th century.