- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Highlighted are amazing fine jewelry brooches and pendants dating from the Edwardian era. In England, the Edwardian era spanned the years covering the reign of King Edward [...]
Since its inception in 1965, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art has been devoted to collecting works of art that span both history and geography. In October 2010, the [...]
For those who think reenacting and living history events are just tea-sipping poetry reading events … watch this video!
New vintage clothing collections at Biltmore.