- Explaining the Victorian Era
- Attend Your Own Funeral This Halloween…
- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
From clothing and accessories made with poisonous dyes and chemicals to the effects of constricting corsets and impossibly narrow footwear.
A time when the wrong outfit could lead to disgrace and scandal.
Featuring clothing from the early 1900s including costumes from Downton Abbey.
The Edwardian lady had a chic wardrobe for motoring through town and countryside.
See photos and fashion prints of Titanic Era clothing.
Fashion & Textiles Collection is examined under the microscope providing an intriguing, investigative exhibition.
Capture a timeless era in fashion with a framed display of hand-colored fashion prints.
Shapely curves were concealed and flat-chested was in!