- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
The use of bird feathers as a fashion ornament on women’s hats and accessories.
Downton Abbey fans are introduced to the flapper craze of the 1920s.
“Bathing is a sport … Enjoyed by great and small … In suits of any sort … Though better none at all.”
A vintage film clip reveals people on the bathing beach at Atlantic City.
Black and pink vintage shoes for the beach.
History of active wear over the past 150 years.
The pelisse was a long-enduring fashion in the first decades of the 19th century.