- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
This stylish pair of men’s leather vintage shoes are from “new” old stock found unsold in a store’s inventory. These Edwardian era men’s shoes were never worn and are like new! A pair of unworn vintage shoes is a prize for any vintage clothing collector.
If you enjoyed this article, get email updates (it's free!)