Victoriana Magazine UGC (User Generated Content) Image Use Agreement
We love your image and know others will benefit from seeing it on our website and Social Media channels. As you consider allowing us to publish your image, we want to make sure you know exactly how we intend to use it.
By tagging your Instagram post with #myvictoriana you assert the following:
- You provide your permission outlined here.
- You represent and warrant that you own the image and there are no other entities with ownership claims over it.
- You grant Victoriana Magazine a non-exclusive and non-revocable commercial right to reproduce the image in any form (including, but not limited to, social media, web site, video, internet posting, reproduction, display, email, publication, and distribution) throughout the world in any medium now known or later developed and without restriction or limitation.
- You agree that your image may be used by Victoriana Magazine either alone or in conjunction with sketches, cartoons, captions, films, art work, textural matter or other photographs. While Victoriana Magazine will make commercially reasonable efforts to give you credit for your photo and provide a link back to your Instagram account, you agree that such credit is not mandatory and your permission for us to use your image is not contingent upon such credit being given.
- You waive any right to inspect and/or approve the finished work incorporating the image or the advertising copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use of which said finished work may be applied. Further, you waive any claims to royalties with regards to your image or our finished work.
- Last, you agree that if any provision, or any portion of any provision, contained herein is determined to be invalid under any statute or rule of law, then it shall, to that extent alone, be deemed omitted, and the remainder of this UGC Permission Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This Permission for UGC shall be governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina.
If you don’t agree to these terms, we completely understand and no further action is required. We are thrilled to see Victoriana Magazine as a part of your page and look forward to seeing any new photos you post as well. Thanks again and please email us at Victoriana Magazine if you have any questions.