- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Walled flower garden with sign: "The King's Garden. This garden was started in 1757 by Captain de Pontieroy of the French Army, Chief of Engineers to the Marquis de Montcalm and named Le Jardin du Roi.
If you enjoyed this article, get email updates (it's free!)