- Lady Edith Crawley embraces her inner “flapper”
- Summer Houses and Gazebos
- Waistcoat for the Victorian Gentleman
- Make Vintage Easter Cards
- Dazzling Needlework Pillow Pattern
- Bed once owned by 1920s Jazz Diva Josephine Baker
Showcased is a marvelous young lady’s Victorian ball dress. The French silk evening gown features short tight sleeves ornamented with puffs, lace and silk ribbon — characteristic of the mid-1840s. The exquisite Victorian fabric is a rose pink moiré silk patterned with blossoms and leaves.