- A free download of this card is available for all Victoriana Facebook Fans. Click here.
- Print the card on white heavyweight card stock printer paper — then cut out the Valentine.
- The Victorian Valentine can then be given as is, or it can be decorated and glued onto a paper lace doily.
- A variety of trimmings can also be used to further embellish the card in the tradition of a truly Victorian Valentine — you can make it simple or very ornate.
- Use colorful glitter, satin ribbon, metallic gold lace, or even fringe. An endless variety of embellishments can be found in your local craft store.