DIRECTIONS FOR PILLOW DESIGNS:
1. Cut two squares of background fabric to desired size with 1/2” seam allowance.
2. Choose fabrics for appliques. Lay on waxed paper and brush Fabric Mod Podge® glue & sealer over entire surface. Hang to dry.
3. Cut out zigzag strips, flower images or shapes for one pillow design.
4. Brush Fabric Mod Podge® glue & sealer on back of appliques. Place on fabric squares. Lay waxed paper over pieces& smooth with fingers.
5. Glue satin ribbon to flowers for stems.
6. Attach trim along front edge or corners of pillow design.
7. With right sides together, stitch along edge of pillow leaving small opening at bottom. Turn right side out, stuff and hand sew opening shut.
8. Glue small bows from satin ribbon to flower stems. Print free pillow designs instructions.