FROM: "The Delineator" December 1903.
- For a Christmas Luncheon, arrange a circular mirror in the center of a round table as a imitation frozen pond.
- On top, arrange dolls, statues, or figurines in outing costumes.
- Skating costumes would be especially appropriate, and they may be made of ice-green cloth studded with crystal nail heads and trimmed with swan's-down.
- If the Christmas Luncheon table is polished, lace doilies may be used at each place setting.
- Miniature Christmas trees may be placed around the pond, and holly may add further decoration on the Christmas Luncheon table.
- Each guest of the Christmas Luncheon has a bouillon cup placed at their place setting before their arrival to the Christmas Luncheon.