- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Create an authentic 19th century holiday Santa with this fabulous Victorian Santa craft. What could be better for a true Victorian Christmas than a real Victorian Santa created with directions and illustrations from an 1860s Harpers Bazaar magazine. Find directions here.
If you enjoyed this article, get email updates (it's free!)