- Explaining the Victorian Era
- Attend Your Own Funeral This Halloween…
- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
How to bring shabby antique or vintage furniture back to life with a simple can of paint.
Bring back the ambiance of a period bathroom with a variety of recreations of antique sconces.
A favorite piece of furniture for owners of a Victorian house.
Ideas for elegant Regency style interior design.
The bathroom is increasingly becoming an area of the home that people are looking to make a statement with. The design, theme and style of a bathroom can reflect the [...]
Extraordinary objects could be found in a Victorian or Edwardian gentleman’s library.
Richly carved chair by Arthur Heygate Mackmurdo – considered the first manifestation of the Art Nouveau movement, only one other is known to exist in the United States. The [...]
Various ways to decorate this over-looked area of the home.