- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Make a whimsical Victorian ornament from authentic reprint of 1800s design.
A pretty and quickly made sachet featuring a twig of holiday holly.
Queen Victoria shares her thoughts.
Christmas celebrations in a Victorian mansion.
Looking at the marriage of Charles Dickens through the eyes of his wife.
The origin of the Christmas tree and a vast collection of antique Christmas ornaments are featured.
Majority of the structures dating from 1850 to 1910.
Featuring images of Christmases in English middle-class homes.