- Don’t Skip the Holiday Eggnog
- Eat, Drink and be Merry … with Great Punch Recipes!
- Fill a Christmas Hamper with Holiday Cakes
- This Years Best Christmas Crackers
- Shoes … Shoes … and more Shoes!
Learn about Victorian Christmas trees at Windsor Castle.
How Queen Victoria’s vacation retreat influenced Victorian fashion.
A collection of wedding dresses worn by royal brides over the last 200 years.
The queen often enjoyed sleigh rides around Windsor during the winter months.
[Image: The Royal Collection © 2010 Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II] Queen Victoria and Prince Albert are closely associated with Christmas traditions at Windsor Castle. [...]
Begin with the annual colorful costumed parade, Europe’s largest Regency costumed Promenade
Its story begins in the rainforests of Central and South America.
Jane Austen exhibition reveals author’s life and brings new prominence to her final resting place.