- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
One of the greatest writers in English literature will appear on a Bank of England banknote.
Queen Victoria shares her thoughts.
Game that both amuses and immerses you in the city’s rich past.
Looking at the marriage of Charles Dickens through the eyes of his wife.
Learn about Victorian Christmas trees at Windsor Castle.
How Queen Victoria’s vacation retreat influenced Victorian fashion.
A collection of wedding dresses worn by royal brides over the last 200 years.
The queen often enjoyed sleigh rides around Windsor during the winter months.