- Roaring Twenties Exuberance and Depression Era Extravagance
- 20 Fabulous Vintage Style Bathing Suits
- Victorian Tiles – Designs from the Past
- Treasures from the Palace Playroom (Pictures)
- Unfinished Dream – Grand Southern Mansion
Often very good, occasionally rather impertinent and sometimes very naughty – all descriptions of 12-year-old Queen Victoria.
Chatsworth was used as Pemberley, the residence of Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice.
The importance of proper mourning etiquette was unrelenting, with suitable clothing the primary concern.
Creating national cemeteries became a necessity during the American Civil War in order for the United States military to respectfully bury the dead.
What do early 1900s dolls, parasols and an ice cream freezer have in common?
How to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the American Star-Spangled Banner.
Getty Museum explores Queen Victoria’s lifelong relationship with photography with many images of Queen and her family.
Featuring clothing worn by Queen Victoria’s children Princess Beatrice, Princess Alice and Prince Leopold.