- Eat, Drink and be Merry … with Great Punch Recipes!
- Fill a Christmas Hamper with Holiday Cakes
- This Years Best Christmas Crackers
- Shoes … Shoes … and more Shoes!
- Chanel Introduces a Touch of Victorian
The fashion conscious Victorian lady would anxiously await her next issue of Godey’s Lady’s Book or the Peterson’s Magazine for the latest clothing styles. If she [...]
During the nineteenth century, both boys and girls wore dresses for the first few years. Before toddler boys graduated to tunics or trousers they wore full skirted frocks [...]
An elaborate fancy dress party with fabulous fancy dress costumes for the rich and famous.