- Roaring Twenties Exuberance and Depression Era Extravagance
- 20 Fabulous Vintage Style Bathing Suits
- Victorian Tiles – Designs from the Past
- Treasures from the Palace Playroom (Pictures)
- Unfinished Dream – Grand Southern Mansion
The latest styles of dinner dresses in 1860.
Victorian robes of silk and lace decorated with embroidery, buttons and tassels.
How did young girls keep warm during the Victorian era?
Indoor outfits of the well-dressed but frivolous 19th century gentleman.
Evening gowns of the mid-1840s were worn off the shoulder and featured short tight sleeves with either puff decorations or lace trimming.
Digital reprint of rare Victorian clothing catalog.
Featured are Victorian coats, capes and jackets made from exotic furs and expensive fabrics.
Victorian gentlemen followed rules and protocols for proper dressing.