- Attend Your Own Funeral This Halloween…
- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
- 1902 Mansion Can Be Downloaded and 3D Printed For Free
Period jewelry panning three centuries of jewelry workmanship and design.
The pelisse was a long-enduring fashion in the first decades of the 19th century.
A look at the costume design for the Civil War era film.
Your favorite men from period dramas and films are presented.
To be considered accomplished, a young gentlewoman must be proficient in playing an instrument and singing.
Showcased are breathtaking Victorian evening dresses from the late 1860s. All are abundantly decorated with yards upon yards of lace, ruffles, and ribbon. Featured is a silk [...]
Since its inception in 1965, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art has been devoted to collecting works of art that span both history and geography. In October 2010, the [...]
Begin with the annual colorful costumed parade, Europe’s largest Regency costumed Promenade