- Don’t Skip the Holiday Eggnog
- Eat, Drink and be Merry … with Great Punch Recipes!
- Fill a Christmas Hamper with Holiday Cakes
- This Years Best Christmas Crackers
- Shoes … Shoes … and more Shoes!
Victorian robes of silk and lace decorated with embroidery, buttons and tassels.
Millinery was a respectable occupation for women.
How did young girls keep warm during the Victorian era?
Shapely curves were concealed and flat-chested was in!
The use of bird feathers as a fashion ornament on women’s hats and accessories.
Downton Abbey fans are introduced to the flapper craze of the 1920s.
Indoor outfits of the well-dressed but frivolous 19th century gentleman.
Evening gowns of the mid-1840s were worn off the shoulder and featured short tight sleeves with either puff decorations or lace trimming.