- Explaining the Victorian Era
- Attend Your Own Funeral This Halloween…
- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
Downton Abbey fans are introduced to the flapper craze of the 1920s.
Indoor outfits of the well-dressed but frivolous 19th century gentleman.
Evening gowns of the mid-1840s were worn off the shoulder and featured short tight sleeves with either puff decorations or lace trimming.
Vintage fashion magazine to read on iPad geared toward those who have a love of vintage clothing & accessories.
A hand-colored fashion print from the early 19th century has been digitally enhanced to print and frame.
Digital reprint of rare Victorian clothing catalog.
Featured are Victorian coats, capes and jackets made from exotic furs and expensive fabrics.
Victorian gentlemen followed rules and protocols for proper dressing.