- Eat, Drink and be Merry … with Great Punch Recipes!
- Fill a Christmas Hamper with Holiday Cakes
- This Years Best Christmas Crackers
- Shoes … Shoes … and more Shoes!
- Chanel Introduces a Touch of Victorian
From clothing and accessories made with poisonous dyes and chemicals to the effects of constricting corsets and impossibly narrow footwear.
A time when the wrong outfit could lead to disgrace and scandal.
Featuring clothing from the early 1900s including costumes from Downton Abbey.
A necessity for the 1880s Victorian style dress was a well-fitting bustle.
Learn how to dress like the Victorian gentleman of Sherlock Holmes books and movies.
The Edwardian lady had a chic wardrobe for motoring through town and countryside.
See photos and fashion prints of Titanic Era clothing.
What effect did an Italian revolutionary have on Victorian fashion?