- Explaining the Victorian Era
- Attend Your Own Funeral This Halloween…
- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
The Edwardian lady had a chic wardrobe for motoring through town and countryside.
See photos and fashion prints of Titanic Era clothing.
What effect did an Italian revolutionary have on Victorian fashion?
Making a Victorian hat can be a fun and simple project.
Fashion & Textiles Collection is examined under the microscope providing an intriguing, investigative exhibition.
Photos and illustrations of Victorian riding dresses, hats and accessories.
Victorian vests featured luxurious fabrics and were decorated with colorful silk embroidery.
Four French antique purse designs.