- Eat, Drink and be Merry … with Great Punch Recipes!
- Fill a Christmas Hamper with Holiday Cakes
- This Years Best Christmas Crackers
- Shoes … Shoes … and more Shoes!
- Chanel Introduces a Touch of Victorian
Vibrant antique fabric samples help bring period fashion illustrations to life.
No description of 19th century women’s fashions would be complete without some mention of the notorious lady, Amelia Jenks Bloomer.
More than 200 years of delicate, luxurious, and immaculately crafted lingerie is exposed.
In February 1885, Fanny S. Reid received a lovely gift of a fancy leather sewing purse.
Download free instructions to make one of these antique purses so you can sparkle in style.
End of the summer look at various vintage style bathing suits.
Exquisite period costumes from popular films including The Duchess, Sherlock Holmes, Sense and Sensibility and The Phantom of the Opera.
Immerse yourself into Paris 1900 – The City of Entertainment.