- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
- 1902 Mansion Can Be Downloaded and 3D Printed For Free
- Sherlock Holmes Under the Microscope
- Over 1000 Rare Postcards Including Santas, Political, Art Nouveau, Baseball
- Damsels in distress, knights in shining armor, and tales of love and adventure.
End of the summer look at various vintage style bathing suits.
Exquisite period costumes from popular films including The Duchess, Sherlock Holmes, Sense and Sensibility and The Phantom of the Opera.
Immerse yourself into Paris 1900 – The City of Entertainment.
From clothing and accessories made with poisonous dyes and chemicals to the effects of constricting corsets and impossibly narrow footwear.
A time when the wrong outfit could lead to disgrace and scandal.
Featuring clothing from the early 1900s including costumes from Downton Abbey.
A necessity for the 1880s Victorian style dress was a well-fitting bustle.
Learn how to dress like the Victorian gentleman of Sherlock Holmes books and movies.