- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Make a whimsical Victorian ornament from authentic reprint of 1800s design.
A pretty and quickly made sachet featuring a twig of holiday holly.
Featuring a charming evergreen portiere.
The fashion conscious Victorian lady would anxiously await her next issue of Godey’s Lady’s Book or the Peterson’s Magazine for the latest clothing styles. If she [...]