- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
- 1902 Mansion Can Be Downloaded and 3D Printed For Free
- Sherlock Holmes Under the Microscope
- Over 1000 Rare Postcards Including Santas, Political, Art Nouveau, Baseball
- Damsels in distress, knights in shining armor, and tales of love and adventure.
Furniture once owned by 1920s jazz age diva Joséphine Baker.
Antique carriage clocks are valuable treasures from yesterday.
Exquisite, gem-like boxes were the gift of choice for European nobility.
Period jewelry panning three centuries of jewelry workmanship and design.
The late 1850s brought cameos again back into favor and for decades the demand for them increased every year.
A collection of eight antique samplers, all embroidered by the same young girl — Elizabeth E. Jacobs, depicts the purpose of antique samplers. Young Elizabeth created the [...]
The British Royal Collection of Fabergé is unique and gives a remarkable insight into the dynastic relationships between the British, Danish and Russian royal families in [...]
Highlighted are amazing fine jewelry brooches and pendants dating from the Edwardian era. In England, the Edwardian era spanned the years covering the reign of King Edward [...]