- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
- 1902 Mansion Can Be Downloaded and 3D Printed For Free
- Sherlock Holmes Under the Microscope
- Over 1000 Rare Postcards Including Santas, Political, Art Nouveau, Baseball
No description of 19th century women’s fashions would be complete without some mention of the notorious lady, Amelia Jenks Bloomer.
More than 200 years of delicate, luxurious, and immaculately crafted lingerie is exposed.
If you find this list fun, you can ramble through the Victorian Slang app of common terms, slang and cant from the 1800s.
Great pictures of a National Register of Historic Places 37-acre Vermont estate to be sold to highest bidder.
Inspirations include French provincial, British retro, shabby chic and country living.
In February 1885, Fanny S. Reid received a lovely gift of a fancy leather sewing purse.
Download free instructions to make one of these antique purses so you can sparkle in style.
What to do until you can join the Grantham’s in season five of the hit period costume drama.