- Explaining the Victorian Era
- Attend Your Own Funeral This Halloween…
- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
Vibrant antique fabric samples help bring period fashion illustrations to life.
Everyone loves a tea party. Have fun replicating one of these 100 year old restaurant menus.
Haunting tours offered at historic houses.
No description of 19th century women’s fashions would be complete without some mention of the notorious lady, Amelia Jenks Bloomer.
More than 200 years of delicate, luxurious, and immaculately crafted lingerie is exposed.
If you find this list fun, you can ramble through the Victorian Slang app of common terms, slang and cant from the 1800s.
Great pictures of a National Register of Historic Places 37-acre Vermont estate to be sold to highest bidder.
Inspirations include French provincial, British retro, shabby chic and country living.