- Eat, Drink and be Merry … with Great Punch Recipes!
- Fill a Christmas Hamper with Holiday Cakes
- This Years Best Christmas Crackers
- Shoes … Shoes … and more Shoes!
- Chanel Introduces a Touch of Victorian
Festive miniature rooms decorated for the Christmas holidays.
Authentic London street scenes, period music, theatre, dancing, and sumptuous feasting and shopping.
Victorians became familiar with famous paintings through their stereoscopic counterparts known as a ‘Poor Man’s Picture Gallery.’
V&A Museum helps develop a new game from a William Morris furnishing fabric.
Windsor Castle will be transformed inside and out
Will be showcased at Biltmore House – which bears a striking resemblance to the show’s setting at Highclere Castle.
Tiffany treasures are on view in a fully restored Gilded Age mansion.
From dollhouses that were fully furnished for girls, to building sets such as forts for boys to enjoy.