- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
During the 19th century, the manufacture of the horse carriage was an important industry. The light four-wheeled buggy with open sides was mass produced from the mid- 19th [...]
Ebenezer Butterick and his wife Ellen Augusta Pollard Butterick are regarded as the inventors of tissue paper dress patterns, also known as graded sewing patterns in the [...]
During the nineteenth century, both boys and girls wore dresses for the first few years. Before toddler boys graduated to tunics or trousers they wore full skirted frocks [...]
To deserve its title, a Victorian music room was furnished with a sympathetic understanding of the art it represented.
Learn about The Young Victoria movie in the Victorian era — Victorian dresses, fashions, food, customs, parties, even Christmas.
William Morris was one of the principal founders of the British Arts and Crafts Movement.
An elaborate fancy dress party with fabulous fancy dress costumes for the rich and famous.