- Fill a Christmas Hamper with Holiday Cakes
- This Years Best Christmas Crackers
- Shoes … Shoes … and more Shoes!
- Chanel Introduces a Touch of Victorian
- Learning about Victorian Fashion
Featuring images of Christmases in English middle-class homes.
Learn about Victorian Christmas trees at Windsor Castle.
How Queen Victoria’s vacation retreat influenced Victorian fashion.
Featuring a charming evergreen portiere.
Macy’s holiday tradition is based on the “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus” editorial from 1897.
History of active wear over the past 150 years.
America loved the Second Empire style with its popularity peaking between 1865 and 1880.
Antique carriage clocks are valuable treasures from yesterday.