- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
- 1902 Mansion Can Be Downloaded and 3D Printed For Free
- Sherlock Holmes Under the Microscope
A collection of wedding dresses worn by royal brides over the last 200 years.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden celebrates 100th anniversary of the Native Flora Garden.
A look at the costume design for the Civil War era film.
[Frogmore House from across the lake. Photo: Christopher Simon Sykes] A favourite royal retreat for over 300 years, Frogmore House and Garden will open to the public on 17, [...]
Extraordinary objects could be found in a Victorian or Edwardian gentleman’s library.
Your favorite men from period dramas and films are presented.
To be considered accomplished, a young gentlewoman must be proficient in playing an instrument and singing.
An extraordinary collection of rare glass works from J. & L. Lobmeyr of Vienna, Austria, which dates from 1835 to 2008 and spans nearly the entire history of the firm [...]