- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Since its inception in 1965, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art has been devoted to collecting works of art that span both history and geography. In October 2010, the [...]
Begin with the annual colorful costumed parade, Europe’s largest Regency costumed Promenade
Its story begins in the rainforests of Central and South America.
Stylish pair of men’s leather vintage shoes.
For those who think reenacting and living history events are just tea-sipping poetry reading events … watch this video!
Jane Austen exhibition reveals author’s life and brings new prominence to her final resting place.
MY LIKENESS TAKEN: Daguerreian Portraits in America, 1840-1860 By Joan L. Severa Cloth $65.00 ISBN 0-87338-837-2 303 p., 8-1/2 x 11 300 daguerreotypes Kent State University [...]
Richly carved chair by Arthur Heygate Mackmurdo – considered the first manifestation of the Art Nouveau movement, only one other is known to exist in the United States. The [...]