- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
- 1902 Mansion Can Be Downloaded and 3D Printed For Free
- Sherlock Holmes Under the Microscope
- Over 1000 Rare Postcards Including Santas, Political, Art Nouveau, Baseball
- Damsels in distress, knights in shining armor, and tales of love and adventure.
A leading designer in early 20th century fashion, theater and interior décor.
Re-create a royal menu at home – illustrated with mouth-watering photographs showcasing ornate serving dishes and table settings.
Stay at Oheka Castle, an inspiration for Jay Gatsby’s mansion in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby.”
South Dakota wagon maker keeps it real for movies, resorts and businesses.
Vibrant antique fabric samples help bring period fashion illustrations to life.
Everyone loves a tea party. Have fun replicating one of these 100 year old restaurant menus.
Haunting tours offered at historic houses.
No description of 19th century women’s fashions would be complete without some mention of the notorious lady, Amelia Jenks Bloomer.