- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Bucket Town – home of the first community of toymakers in America.
A necessity for the 1880s Victorian style dress was a well-fitting bustle.
The fight over a beloved home—seized by the U.S. government during the Civil War—went on for decades.
Learn how to dress like the Victorian gentleman of Sherlock Holmes books and movies.
How to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the American Star-Spangled Banner.
Important works featuring over 100 paintings, textiles, sculptures and rare objects.
What great fun to have one of these elaborate outdoor playhouses.
Works by Tiffany Studios featuring glassware, lamps and metalwork.