- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
The bathroom is increasingly becoming an area of the home that people are looking to make a statement with. The design, theme and style of a bathroom can reflect the [...]
A collection of wedding dresses worn by royal brides over the last 200 years.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden celebrates 100th anniversary of the Native Flora Garden.
A look at the costume design for the Civil War era film.
[Frogmore House from across the lake. Photo: Christopher Simon Sykes] A favourite royal retreat for over 300 years, Frogmore House and Garden will open to the public on 17, [...]
Extraordinary objects could be found in a Victorian or Edwardian gentleman’s library.
Your favorite men from period dramas and films are presented.
To be considered accomplished, a young gentlewoman must be proficient in playing an instrument and singing.