- Children’s Miniature Buildings
- Explaining the Victorian Era
- Attend Your Own Funeral This Halloween…
- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
“Bathing is a sport … Enjoyed by great and small … In suits of any sort … Though better none at all.”
The art of wearing a top hat.
A vintage film clip reveals people on the bathing beach at Atlantic City.
A favorite piece of furniture for owners of a Victorian house.
Do you know how to make the best chocolate cake ever?
Black and pink vintage shoes for the beach.
This Thanksgiving menu is an example of the excessive opulence available to a gentleman of means during the 19th century.