- Victorian Baby Carriage
- Queen Victoria – A Very Naughty Princess
- A Dress to Die For! A Look at the Dark Side of 19th Century Fashion
- Stay in Austen Inspired Cottage at Chatsworth
- Death Becomes Her: A Century of Mourning Attire
- Death in the Victorian Era – How Long to Mourn
Exquisite, gem-like boxes were the gift of choice for European nobility.
Top hats for the stylish gentleman.
Period jewelry panning three centuries of jewelry workmanship and design.
The late 1850s brought cameos again back into favor and for decades the demand for them increased every year.
A collection of eight antique samplers, all embroidered by the same young girl — Elizabeth E. Jacobs, depicts the purpose of antique samplers. Young Elizabeth created the [...]
The pelisse was a long-enduring fashion in the first decades of the 19th century.
The British Royal Collection of Fabergé is unique and gives a remarkable insight into the dynastic relationships between the British, Danish and Russian royal families in [...]
Highlighted are amazing fine jewelry brooches and pendants dating from the Edwardian era. In England, the Edwardian era spanned the years covering the reign of King Edward [...]