- Explaining the Victorian Era
- Attend Your Own Funeral This Halloween…
- Old-Fashioned Halloween Fun… from the Past
- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
How to make a Victorian Santa from hundred year old instructions.
Make a whimsical Victorian ornament from authentic reprint of 1800s design.
A pretty and quickly made sachet featuring a twig of holiday holly.
Victorian gentlemen followed rules and protocols for proper dressing.
Bring back the ambiance of a period bathroom with a variety of recreations of antique sconces.
Make your own nineteenth century night cap with muslin and lace.
The internet is your best resource for bathroom design and planning tools.
“Bathing is a sport … Enjoyed by great and small … In suits of any sort … Though better none at all.”