- Celebrating All Things Gothic
- “Vulgarity is no substitute for wit” and other Downtonisms
- 1902 Mansion Can Be Downloaded and 3D Printed For Free
- Sherlock Holmes Under the Microscope
- Over 1000 Rare Postcards Including Santas, Political, Art Nouveau, Baseball
Victorian gentlemen followed rules and protocols for proper dressing.
Bring back the ambiance of a period bathroom with a variety of recreations of antique sconces.
Make your own nineteenth century night cap with muslin and lace.
The internet is your best resource for bathroom design and planning tools.
“Bathing is a sport … Enjoyed by great and small … In suits of any sort … Though better none at all.”
The art of wearing a top hat.
A vintage film clip reveals people on the bathing beach at Atlantic City.
A favorite piece of furniture for owners of a Victorian house.